Friday, December 10, 2010

Fair Trade Gift Baskets

If you're feeling the time crunch as Christmas approaches, why not cross some names off of your gift giving list quickly and easily by purchasing a few fair trade gift baskets? I've rounded up a few of my favorites to get you started -

Unity Fair Trade Marketplace has as nice selection of fair trade gift baskets; one of my favorites is Chai and Chocolate for just $22.95.


The Global Exchange Online Store also has some great baskets - their Aromatherapy Gift Pack would make a thoughtful selection for a candle loving friend - $26.00.


Next on the list is the SERRV store, where my top pick from the gift basket department would have to be their Winter Warmth Basket, priced at $22.00 (I sampled some of the Divine mint chocolate at my party last weekend and it was really good).


Also from SERVV, I think this sweet little bag is a great choice for those on a budget at just $18.00.

Gift baskets have the added advantage of being able to be shipped directly to your friend or loved one, which can really be a life saver in these final weeks before Christmas. I avoid the mall at all costs during this time of year (actually, pretty much year-round). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment